Comfort & Security
Book with us and keep everyone under the one roof, safely and securely. High standard of accommodation with beautiful solid hardwood beds, high-quality bedding, and really comfortable hotel grade mattresses. A large cosy sitting room with big comfy couches by an open fire is a great space to relax or watch a movie on the large screen T.V. The dining room has solid hardwood tables and benches, a piano, guitars, board games and large screen T.V.
The layout of our luxury hostel gives different groups within the families space and privacy. The kitchen is fully equipped meaning you don’t have to bring any equipment with you, just the food and drinks. There are no hidden costs, no heating bills or electric bills to pay afterwards.
Located in the town of Kilfinane, shops, pubs and restaurant are all just a stroll up the street. Also in the town is a playground, soccer pitch, tennis courts, GAA pitch and numerous walks from our doorstep. For more information on things to do in the area visit www.ballyhoura.org
Things to do for families
- Hill Walking/hiking
- Visit the Mitchelstown Caves
- Take a dog for a walk from Limerick Animal Welfare Centre
- Visit The Donkey Sanctuary in Liscarroll, Mallow.
- Visit Leahy's Farm
- Audio tour of the town of Kilfinane.
- Mountain biking (suitable for 12 years upwards)
- Horse riding- (suitable for age 8 upwards)
- Tir na Nóg Indoor Activity Centre in Charleville (0-12 years)
- Terra Nova Garden Centre
- Lough Gur heritage centre and Stone Circle
- Old Irish Ways in Bruff- learn what it was like to live in the 1900’s
- Orienteering at Ballyhoura Forest
- Driving Audio Tour of the Golden vale (CD’s available free at reception)
- Doneraile Court and Wildlife park
- Ballyhass Lakes Activity Centre
- Animal Magic/Falconry - Kilmallock
- Griston bog- flora, fauna, bees, insects, birds and waterlife
Why Choose Us?
As it's our home, you will experience a high level of service, comfort and cleanliness throughout your stay. We can be as hands on or as hands off as you wish and will tend to fires, bathrooms, bins and heating. If you need any help or local advice, we're here.
We have everything you need so that you can make the most of your stay.
Read what other groups have said about us here.
Calculate Cost Per Person
Enquiries & Bookings
We understand the different needs and requirements of each group so take the hassle out of it and call +353 63 91625